What We Do
Centro is dedicated to empowering parents throughout the states of Utah, Colorado, and Nevada to be invested in their children's education. Centro works with all kinds of families, many in rural and difficult situations, to help them access resources that will vastly improve outcomes for their children.
Why we’re the best at what we do…
- We love what we do and the children and families we serve
- Community and Family Engagement since 1975
- Operating Head Start Programs since 1991
- Program management in isolated, underserved, and difficult environments
- Science-based curricula and programs
- Professional development of minority populations
- Bilingual and bicultural staff
Our Core Competencies
Centro impacts underserved communities through services founded on three core competencies: parent engagement, providing the best full-year standardized programs in underserved rural communities, and engaging staff in meaningful professional development.
Explore below how we make a measurable and sustained impact on families throughout Utah.
You can also read (and view videos) of our Success Stories.